You don't need to know what "SQL" or "ODBC" stand for, you just want to get the data you need from the company database and get it into the familiar environs of Word, or Excel, or Filemaker, or even Quark or InDesign. But how?
We get it. Now you will too. We're the missing piece that you've been looking for. Click on the scenario to the right that best represents your needs, or find the type of application you'll use to connect to your data and get started.
We'll help you get it all together.
How can we help you?
- I have an on-line store and want to make up-to-the-minute sales reports using Excel.
- I have a database with customer info and want to use Word to create a "mail merge" form letter.
- I want to use FileMaker to create printed reports from information in my company database.
- I want to create a Quark or InDesign catalog populated with product info stored in a database.
- I recently switched to a Mac and want to migrate my Access database to FileMaker on the Mac.